HOME LOAN :
Kubera Loans is one-stop solutions for all your housing loan needs. Whether you’re looking to purchase, construct, or renovate a home, kubera loans provide loans to salaried individual and self-employees. Kubera loans help you to get loan from top banks / lenders. Check your eligibility & apply for home loans, and sit-back, kubera loans will do all remaining things until you get the loans. We also recommend you the best banks which provides the loans at low interest rates. We play as bridge between you and lender until the loan process done.
Documentation Required for Home Loan:
The documents required to get a Home loan are different for a salaried professional and a self- employed individual.
For salaried applicants:
- Proof of Residence:Rent Agreement / Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport / Voter’s ID / Ration Card (any one).
- Proof of Identity : Passport / Driving License / Voters ID / Aadhaar Card (any one)
- PAN Card
- Income Proof : Form 16, Certified letter from Employer, IT returns of past 3 years, Latest 3 months Bank Statement, Salary slips for last 3 months, Salary slips for last 3 months
2 passport size photographs
For self-employed applicants:
- Proof of Residence: Rent Agreement / Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport / Voter’s ID / Ration Card / Bank Passbook (any one).
- Proof of Identity : Passport / Driving License / Voters ID / Aadhaar Card (any one).
- Passport / Driving License / Voters ID / Aadhaar Card (any one)
- PAN Card
- 2 passport size photographs
- Income Proof:
- Income Tax Returns (ITR) of last 3 years
- Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statement of the Company/Firm (duly attested by a C.A.)
- Proof of Business Address
- Business License Details (or any other equivalent document)
- The license of Professional Practice (For Doctors, Consultants, etc.)
- Registration Certificate of Establishment (For Shops, Factories & Other Establishments)
- Property Documents Required For Home Loan for both salaried individual & self-employed:
- NOC from Society/Builder.
- A detailed estimate of the cost of construction of the house.
- Registered Sale Deed, Allotment Letter or Stamped Agreement of Sale with the Builder (original document).
- Occupancy Certificate (in case of ready-to-move-in properties).
- Property Tax Receipts, Maintenance Bills and Electricity Bills.
- Receipts of the advance payments made towards the purchase of flat (original document).
- An approved copy of the building plan (key plan/floor plan in case of purchase of flats).
- Original of the land tax paid receipt and possession certificate as issued by the revenue authority.
- Payment receipt or bank account statements showing payments made to the Builder or Seller.
Q).What are the main factors that effects home loan?
Income : Income is the first and foremost deciding factor, because lender always think about the repay capacity of a
borrower and lender will approve the loan based on your monthly income either you are a salaried professional / Self-employee individual.
Company Status/ Business age:Banks define companies in different categories based on varies factors, and depending upon these categories they decide the status of your firm. If you are a salaried professional, status of your company will decides the maximum loan and interest rates. If you are a self employed individual banks will consider the age of your own business in terms of their categorization.
Credit & Payment History:In order to sanction a loan banks do follow the credit history/ CIBIL score of every applicant. Positive payment history and better CIBIL score help to get the maximum loan amount at low interest rates.
Applicant Age: The maximum tenure for home loan is 30 years and because of this long tenure lenders consider that age also the deciding factor
Q).What is the maximum limit of home loan that I can get?
The maximum loan amount depending on various eligibility factors, and it is varies from lender to lender. Banks provide maximum upto 85% of loan against the value of property and it’s upto 15 Cr.
Q).What is the minimum salary to be eligible for Home loan?
Most of banks accept 25,000 as a minimum salary to be eligible for house loan and it may differ from bank to bank.
Q).Are self-employed individuals eligible for a home loan?
Yes, many lenders in the financial market offer housing loan to the self employed individuals. But the eligibility criteria may varies from lender to lender.
Q).What are the age limit for Home loan?
For a salaried professional eligible age: 23 years - 62 Years
And for self-employed individual eligible age: 25 Years - 70 Years
Q). What is the maximum tenure for home loan?
The maximum home loan tenure offered by all major lenders is 30 years.
Q). Can I get a 100% home loan?
No, as per RBI regulations the maximum amount you get is 85%
Q). How many types of home loans do the banks provide?
The various types of home loans that are generally available are:
- Land-purchase loan
- Home-purchase loan
- Home-construction loan
- Home-extension loans
- Home-improvement & Renovation loans
- NRI-home loans